Terms of Service
- The content of the pages of the PTCOG website is for your general information and for non-commercial use only. It is the property of PTCOG and it is the subject to change without notice. If you intend to use the content or part of the content (i.e. given data) of the website for commercial purposes or reports, you have to get written consent by PTCOG.
- Neither PTCOG nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the PTCOG website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and PTCOG expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the PTCOG website is entirely at your own risk, for which PTCOG shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the PTCOG website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to PTCOG. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms of service.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of the PTCOG website and the content of the website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). PTCOG has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of the PTCOG website and its content as well as any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Swiss Confederation.
Valid is always the current version reproduced here. Content last updated February 02, 2016.