Apply for Hosting PTCOG 61 in 2022 in Europe!
Hosting the PTCOG Conference provides many benefits to a local host destination including but not limited to:
- Opportunity to share and learn from the latest scientific advancements and improvements in clinical standards.
- Put your particle therapy centre on the global map.
- Increase your network and business opportunities both locally and internationally.
- Share local issues experienced and learn from other international centres.
- Considerable PR and marketing opportunities.
Statistics about patients treated with particles
Per end of 2017 almost 200'000 patients have been treated wordwide with Particle Therapy.
About 170'500 have been treated with protons, about 25'700 with C-ions and about 3'500 with He, pions and other ions.
International Journal of Particle Therapy
The International Journal of Particle Therapy, Vol. 5, Issue 2 (Fall 2018), is now available!
Particle Therapy Clinical Trials
Updated list of clinical trials in particle therapy available.
Conferences and Workshops -- Hold the Date
Check the link below for Workshops and Conferences: