BNCT PTCOG Working Group
A BNCT Working Group was established at the PTCOG 58 Conference in Manchester.
The decision to install a PTCOG Subcommittee on BNCT will be taken at PTCOG 59 in Taipei in 2020.
The journal "Cells“ (impact factor 5.656) has agreed to dedicate a special issue to "Biology of Boron Neutron Capture Therapy".
Relevant topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Radiation biology for BNCT;
- Cell-based studies;
- Preclinical animal studies;
- Drug development for BNCT;
- Impact of BNCT on the proteomic profile and omics approaches;
- Boron imaging;
- Mechanisms of action of BNCT;
- Abscopal effect of BNCT;
- Early clinical trials;
- Biomarkers for therapeutic optimization.
Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited.
For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on the website.
You will find all details here: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/cells/special_issues/cells_BNCT
For questions concerning the BNCT Working Group please contact Wolfgang Sauerwein.